Purpose of Chapter 4
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of communication and collaboration in language classrooms (Course outcome 1)
- Identify techniques to support communication and collaboration (Course outcome 1)
- Describe how different physical contexts create new opportunities for language learning (Course outcome 2)
- Apply technology to enhance classroom communication (Course outcome 2)
- Explore activities and tools that promote collaboration and communication (Course outcome 2)
Tasks to Complete Chapter 4
- Read Chapter 4 while taking notes using our class Hypothes.is account.
- Complete the ‘Check your learning’ exercises at the end of each page.
- Return to Canvas and complete ‘Discussion 4: Evaluate your classroom using CALL principles.’